Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank You

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone thats been supporting the kid thru the last couple months in my full time dooch bag artist role.....hahha jk iam hopelessly grateful to the following people.....

first and foremost

My Girl Fran, who has been more than cool and has helped me in so many ways there just isnt enough room on this blog, love ya ma.....

My sister Ang, love ya kiddo

EyeOne, who has just been a fresh cat and knowing or not has been a inspiration

Matt from 33 1/3 mucho cool cat that has been supportive from the day i met em.

Manone from Crewest who has help me make rent a few times and has been a fresh cat inviting me to shows to live on this shit.

My Boy Random, for being there for the kid, in more ways than there is time for.

Branded and the two rabbits camp, invited me to a great show and put food on the table, thanks yall

Stash and Jenna at ICU for helping me out at venice

Everyone who picked up a print or a Lamp this month, Sami, My boy Dave, etc

Thanks yall i dont want to get to corny but this shit is my dream and yall making it come true.....


No comments: