Sunday, September 14, 2008

Art Show Saturdays













Fran and I canvased the city on Saturdays in search of well "canvases', first on the list was the "01" gallery featuring some Iraqi / we are a bunch of capitalistic bastard inspired art, very nice people at the 01 but I was fairly unimpressed that the content imagery came from the "Internet" as opposed to a real life experience, sudo celebrity siting included Retna and Revok, then it was on to Glendale for some white art that was categorized as "conceptual", but i thought it was groovy cause the theme of the show was "time capsules", "dont open until my death etc", I differ on the importance of conceptual art, but thats for a later blog at which time i am sure i will forget why i gave a shit so  much at the time.

after which we breezed thru to Alhambra to the nucleus gallery on main, which moved unexpectedly and played tricks on our parking fairy but it was all good.  By this time Parties were getting tired so we made a short stay of it, but highlights were seeing my friend Mari selling a piece for 1800 and "My shitty driving".......hahhaha

its all love Enjoy......

No comments: